O I C Healthcare
* Understand the Worklife Health continuum, how weardown, burnout and meltdown are each phase-of-stress designations along that continuum and why stress and burnout have to be addressed.
* Recognize that there are three essential components of a Total Stress Management approach that need to be incorporated in one’s own individual and group program for effective occupational stress management: managing the toxic stress response; identifying stress-causing problems one can fix; and enhancing one’s overall stress resilience including nurturing the necessary ingredients for one’s flourishing.
*Learn to use the “Stress Biopsy,” to better understand the key areas where your own stress comes from and develop a specific action plan to address selected stressors.
* Practice an array of unique and effective tools such as the “Stress Detox,” the “Healer’s Emotional Bank Deposit” and “Seeds of Thrival” to incorporate into your Total Stress Management program.
* Come away with a renewed sense of hope and the realization that there’s an effective program that can help your entire team.
* Have a boatload of stress-free fun in a thoughtful, creative and engaging atmosphere while taking away your own personally designed immediately applicable game plan!
- a truly inspirational workshop offered to the Health Care Community -
* Coming to the Moriane Farm * 733 Cabot Street, Beverly MA *
Jonathan@oicgroup.com * Kernan@oicgroup.com
jonathan golding © 2013 | All Rights Reserved